Sunday, November 1, 2009

Organization

So here it is!!

I am on a truly remarkable organization flurry. I'm not sure where it came from but what I do know is that I am loving it!! In some ways I feel it is happening because I know that I will be moving shortly and that it needs to be as simple and stress free as possible. It's a little weird though as I've started my organization by buying extra shoe/boot boxes. I love shoes (just in case anybody forgot!) Lets put it this way I think I need more boxes!



All I have to say is The Container store (www.containerstore.com) and Storables (www.storables.com) are some of my favorite stores to hang out in!!

So having to figure out new storage for my crystal and china I found the following and I can not believe how much space it all takes up but it makes it so much easier to store!!



Any how just a little note to let you know I will be an organized fool before you know it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love. I can not wait to have my closet look like that!!! GO, LINDSAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete