Monday, September 21, 2009

Bella Modello





For someone with somewhat low self esteem and a strong shyness (yes I know you all don't believe me but it's true!) today was a real confidence builder. This post is dedicated to my dear friend and fabulous photographer Kimberly May Laird!! A special shout out is in order to Lawson Laird and Naomi Laird as without there special assistance as muse's and prop guys the pictures she took would not have happened. We had talked about this day for what seemed forever but scheduling was just a nightmare. Throwing caution to the wind we made a plan and armed with a suitcase full of clothes and accessories the fun began.




Due to the lighting outside we decided it was best to start the shoot inside. Although starting with lingerie is a little daunting it definitely loosened me up as you can't really be shy after being photographed in your underwear ;)


Below is one of 2 which I've had blown up and put on canvas for my bedroom wall.









Now I'm a little concerned about placing this picture on my blog but all those following are friends and won't share unnecessarily!! (I can always claim it isn't me!!)




We then decided to venture out into the yard and with Lawson spraying the hose we captured the shoe loving Lindsay in a mix of black and white. At this point I must interject that for the technical photography terms (not my forte) I must direct you to Kimberly Laird photography!!


I could go on and on about the different pictures but I'd probably bore you all. Needless to say my dear friend Kim maybe feel a million dollars that day and that I truly was a princess!! So extra special thanks, love and kisses to Kim. A true friend amongst the throws of acquaintances.

















No comments:

Post a Comment